Become an Independent Branch of the Oklevueha Native American Church (ONAC)
You can assist in ONAC’s vision of providing safe environments for indigenous earth based healing spiritual ceremonies to thrive. Oklevueha NAC believes that the essence of all our earthly relatives are Great Spirit’s creative masterpieces.
We believe that to “Unearth the Creators Spirit, in Our Hearts and Heritage, for all of our Relations” we must focus on the traits of forgiveness, humility, honor, respect, charity, gratitude and faith.
Benefits of Being Blessed with a Independent Branch of ONAC:
- 1) Gives you legal standing which will allow you to successfully overcome illegal prosecutions for utilizing mother earths plants and herbs as your Native American Church Sacraments and/or any other indigenous American Native ceremony
- 2) Gives your Church and Church grounds the same Constitutional freedoms and protections as any other legally recognized churches are presently receiving including Synagogues, Chapels, Monasteries, Wineries and Temples.
- 3) Gives your ONAC independent branch the rights and freedoms that any other legally recognized church receives. This includes no financial or membership disclosure to any government agency and being legally acknowledged as a church.
- 4) Qualifies you to provide tax exemptions to financial contributors to your ONAC independent branch.
- 5) Having the option of being recognized as an incorporated church in the State where you worship so that you can receive exemptions from paying sales tax on purchases for specific church use.
- 6) Gives you legal protection from unjust local zoning laws, Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act of 2000 (RLUIPA).
- 7) Provide possible sanctuary for persons that are being unjustly sought for deportation or denied political asylum.
Note: Contributions for Oklevueha NAC Independent Branches do not qualify you to have us provide legal counsel in the event of governmental or legal challenges. Our Attorneys and Founders provide the basis of an educational campaign to alert or inform governing bodies of the unique characteristics of the rights and protections of Independent Branches and their participants through an online knowledge-base and references to court precedents. These are your rights, but you may have to defend them by providing your own attorney. We do not and cannot offer this service.
Acquiring An ONAC Independent Branch
Thank you for your inquiry about being a leader of an Oklevueha Native American Church (ONAC) Independent branch. To bring this about, there are five steps to be taken:
- First Step: Please acquire an Oklevueha Native American Church Membership Card;
- Second Step: Please study the first page of Oklevueha Native American Church, ONAC Legal Member Rights and all of the links that are associated with them. Have a telephone (435) 680-6261 conference with James Warren ‘Flaming Eagle’ Mooney, to discuss what you feel and think about what you have read;
- Third Step: Please enter your information into the fields provided below and click on the ‘contribute now’ button, you will then be redirected to PayPal, where you will complete the final step of your transaction.
- Fourth Step: Make arrangements (Date and Times, Transportation to and from your churches location) for a 4 hour period of time to sit around a fire with Seminole Elder James ‘Flaming Eagle’ Mooney Emeritus at your ONAC independent branch location, whereupon you and your church’s property may be blessed;
- Fifth Step: Receive your notarized documents sustaining your ONAC independent branch and property as a federally recognized Native American Church that exists on the blessed and designated property and worships North and South American indigenous earth based healing practices and ceremonies.
*Please note that ONAC is a non-profit spiritual and educational organization. We rely on contributions for services rendered. For this reason we offer a no-refund policy on our contributions.
You are invited to Join Law Enforcement Against Prohibition (LEAP) and Oklevueha NAC in Ending the War on Drugs.
Oklevueha Native American Church’s major intention is to enhance the ability of all human’s ‘inate goodness’ to be magnified.