Assist ONAC’s vision in providing safe environments for indigenous earth based healing spiritual ceremonies to thrive. Oklevueha NAC believes that the essence of all our earthly relatives are Great Spirit’s creative masterpieces. We believe to “Unearth the Creators Spirit, in Our Hearts and Heritage, for all of our Relations” will be accomplished by focusing on the traits of forgiveness, humility, honor, respect, charity, gratitude and faith.
Benefits of Being Blessed with a Independent Branch of ONAC
1. Gives you a legal leg to stand on to successfully overcome an illegal prosecution for utilizing any of the earths plants and herbs as your Native American Church Sacraments and/or any other indigenous American Native ceremony:
2. Gives your Church and Church grounds the same Constitutional freedoms and protections as the Catholic Church and Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) are presently receiving; Monasteries, Winery’s and Church Ward Houses, Stake Center’s, and Temples,
3. Gives your ONAC independent branch the rights and freedoms that a Real (Free) church receives, No disclosure to any government agency and yet being acknowledged as a church,
4. Qualifies you to provide documentation of tax exempt donations to financial contributors to your ONAC independent branch.
5. Having the opition to being known as an incorporated church in the State you are worshiping in so that you can receive exception to paying sales tax,
6. May create protection from unjust local zoning laws through the Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act of 2000 (RLUIPA),
7. Provide sanctuary for persons that are being unjustly sought for deportation and political asylum,
Note: Contributions for Oklevueha NAC Independent Branches do not include legal counsel in the event of governance challenges. Our Attorneys and Founders provide the basis of an educational campaign to alert or inform governing bodies of the unique characteristics of the rights and protections of Independent Branches and their participants through an online knowledge-base and references to court precedents.
Independent Branch Church Package
What is included in your Independent Branch Church packet are the following:
1. Oklevueha Native American Church of (to be filled in) Declaration,
A. Declare the Oklevueha Native American Church of (to be filled in) is an independent’ branch or ‘ Free Church’ of the Oklevueha native American Church as long as the trees and grass grow and rivers flow.
B. Declare that Oklevueha Native American Church of (to be filled in) Chief Executive Officer (to be filled in) and President (to be filled in) as long as the trees and grass grow and rivers flow.
C. Declare Oklevueha Native American Church of (to be filled in) will receive all rights and protections that the spiritual and incorporated trunk of Oklevueha Native American Church receives. Federal ID Number:
D. Declare that the Oklevueha Native American Church symbol as being exhibited: All rights and protections that the spiritual and incorporated trunk of Oklevueha Native American Church receives
E. Oklevueha Native American Church Independent Branch Declaration; signed, dated and notarized by Oklevueha Native American Church Chief Executive Officer (Elder Medicine Person
2. Oklevueha Native American Church – Independent Branch Document
A. Oklevueha Earthwalks Native American Church of Utah Inc. Federal ID #
b. Religious purposes within the meaning of section 501 (c) (3) of the IR code
c. Code of Ethics
B. State of Utah Division of Corporations – Certificate of Existence Registration #
C. Texas Department of Public Safety – Bona Fide NAC letter
D. Affidavit of Fact – Salvador Johnson, Licensed Peyote Distributor
E. Blessing – Leslie Fool Bull, President NAC Rosebud Reservation
F. Affidavit of Fact – Richard ‘He Who Has The Foundation’ Swallow
G. Oklevueha Lakota Sioux Nation Native American Church
H. Portfolio of James WFE Mooney and Gary LSM Tom
Acquiring An ONAC Independent Branch
Thank you for your inquiry about being a leader of an Oklevueha Native American Church (ONAC) Independent branch. To bring this inquiry into a reality, there are five steps to be taken,
First: Acquire an ONAC Membership Card and make the full contribution for membership along with two other people. These will be your branch leadership and officers.
Second: Study the first page of Oklevueha Native American Church, ONAC Legal Member Rights and all of the links that are associated with them. Have a telephone (435) 619-6017 or Skype (jameswfe) conference with James Warren ‘Flaming Eagle’ Mooney, to discuss what you feel and think about what you have read.
Third: Fulfill the financial and legal requirements (to be determined with James or one he appoints) to receive an ONAC independent branch in preparation for a blessing of your church.
Fourth: Arrange a time to sit around a fire with Seminole Elder James ‘Flaming Eagle’ Mooney, Emeritus in Utah or in a video conference.
Fifth: and Receive blessed ONAC independent branch, notarized documents.
Please note that ONAC is a non-profit spiritual and educational organization. We rely on contributions for services rendered.
For this reason we offer a no-refund policy on our contributions.
You are invited to Join Law Enforcement Against Prohibition (LEAP) and Oklevueha NAC in Ending the War on Drugs.
Oklevueha Native American Church’s major intention is to enhance the ability of all human’s ‘inate goodness’ to be magnified.
Wandan (Thank You)